Back to jobs
We're looking for a Project Administrator to join our team at Wimbledon.
What you will be doing
- Check, sort, and label historic hardcopy data for transferring into digital format.
- QA check data uploaded to Viewpoint by Document Scanning Service.
- Analyse, check and log historic electronic data on the Estate S: drive, and upload to Viewpoint.
- Provide efficient and comprehensive administration support to the project delivery teams for small projects.
- QA check all information uploaded to Viewpoint and administer accordingly, ensuring that all drawings and documents have been issued in line with our procedures.
- Assist with project handover and archiving.
- Support document controllers on projects when required i.e., holiday cover.
- Support Operations with uploading and QA checking The Championships temporary structures drawings.
What part your role will play in The Championships
- Supporting the Operations Team, The Championships build in ensuring the temporary structures plans are available to all Stakeholders on Viewpoint and the Intranet.
- Competent with MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- An interest in the construction industry.
- Organised and enjoy an administrative workload including ad hoc projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work successfully across a broad spectrum of stakeholders including consultants, contractors, public and colleagues.
- Interested in pursuing a career in Information Management / Document Control.
- Proactive and flexible approach with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Championships) Limited (AELTC) organises and stages The Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships, widely regarded as the world’s premier tennis tournament and are home to one of the world’s most prestigious tennis clubs.
- Our business has grown in recent years, and we expect that success to continue. We have plans to further improve our facilities and invest in our people in future years. Our success is important to us, and we are guided by our key values of Heritage, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
- The Estate Department role is to deliver day to day operational management of all estate infrastructure as well as the refurbishment and new property developments through the Estate Management team and Estate Development team.